We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Push it...push it real good.


Today I received a very nice lovely delicacy in the mail today. I knew right away from the envelope and the style of writing that it had come from Japan; I just didn't know where in Japan it had journeyed from. When I opened it, I was greeted with this lovely surprise:

My sad and pathetic computer skills present you with a wrongly directed, poor quality version of this wondrous little letter that came from my future co-workers. I was wondering if some such letter might be headed my way, since Hera had shown me a similar written welcome from her future/now current workmates. Getting the letter helped cheer me up from the frustrating run-around I've been getting from the online airfare booking agencies (those foo's think they can offer me bait and switch for a $800 flight originally promised at $577? No sirree. Momma don't raise no foo').

Anyways, everyone remember that my g'by' party is on June 19th, and LoKate's Surprise goodbye party is this Saturday (details to follow any questions asked).


Quotes of the day:
Carrie: I sat by the weirdest couple on the plane today. One of them looked just like Abraham Lincoln.
Jillian: I hope it was the man.


2 comments:

  1. in photobooth open the edit menu and choose, auto flip new photos.

    parrrrtyyy

    ReplyDelete