We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Things that happened that were minutely funny

At dinner with my coworkers, talking about our coworker to be:

Me: He might be one of those guys who goes to Akihabara (the place where nerds go--known also as Electric Town); I don't know.
Shota: Ok. I will take him fishing. And hunting.
Mika: In Akihabara?

Also, earlier in the evening--while anxiously awaiting pizza curry buffet-- I had taken off my new shoes in the teacher's room, and I was wondering if they would smell funny because they are those plasticky type shoes, so I held them up and smelled them. My other foreign coworker was in the room too, so I was struck with an idea, that went something like this:

Me: Wow! My shoes smell like pizza.
Him: What? Really?
Me: Yeah, check it out!

And though I've heard of this joke probably a million times, I've never had anyone fall for it (and I won't count the time Rory told me to 'go see how cute Tuna is sleeping in the bathtub!'), so I was pretty pleased with myself. Yes, yes; I'm 12.

Ok, that's all!

3 comments:

  1. like lots of things in my life right now, i dont get the joke.
    you make your friends smell you shoes for the heck of it?
    ps i really want some sushi
    send it express mail, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MADE ME SMELL YOU ROTTEN APRON FOR THE HECK OF IT

    ReplyDelete