We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Sunday 21 March 2010

でも。。。これはわたしのたんじょうび。。。マシー。。。

Blogger is hella confusing (there--there, are you happy NorCal-ers? Can I be tight in your eyes now?). While trying to befriend my friends, I think somehow I ended up following myself (which is pretty impressive when you think of the implications).

My hair smells like campfire smoke. Nothing to do with anything, but it's past midnight and in the past couple of hours I've had a diet Coke and a Monster. Jenni guilted me out of going on a walk so late at night, mumbling something about murderers and and knives and badgers (she was watching '48 Hours', so I can't blame her, really--and it is her dog I walk with, after all).

What does this have to do with Japan? Absolutely nothing. And it won't. Come on, man! Not everything on here has to do with Japan. Also, not everything on here has to do with something.

What I really want to mention is how awesome playlists are; they really are iTunes gift to the world. Never has making a mixtape been so easy. Right now, I have this playlist entitled "Hot Sexy Mix", which features the following songs (if anyone would like me to make them a copy):

1. Feel it in My Bones (Tiesto ft. Tegan and Sara)
2. Flashing Lights (Kanye West)
3. SexyBack (J.T. and Timbaland)
4. Right as Rain (Adele)
5. Womanize (B. Spears)
6. Poker Face (HRH Gaga)
7. Fair Game (The Like)
8. Fireworks (Nicholas Hooper)
9. Dream On (Robyn)
10. Comfortably Numb (Scissors Sisters)
11. I don't feel like Dancing (SciSisters)
12. Kiss You Off (SciSis)
13. For Our Elegant Caste (Of Montreal)
14. Not Fair (Lily Allen)
15. Great DJ (The Ting-Tings)

Basically, I wanted to put #1 on a CD, and I needed some other songs that I didn't yet have on CD to go with it, but they needed to be fairly fast paced to keep the atmosphere.

Oh, I just felt the energy drink crash. I'm ending this now before it gets absurd. -er.

No comments:

Post a Comment