We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Tuesday 6 April 2010

This site is Bananas!

Jen V's friend recently introduced me to Smart.fm, which is pretty much the coolest educational site ever (...but then, I'm not really big on frequenting educational sites). Anyways, the site helps you learn languages for free! For realsies! So now I am brushing up on my Japanese by taking "Japanese Core 2000", which introduces you to 2000 words--and while I already know many Japanese words, I don't know the kanji for a lot of them, so it is really very helpful. But everyone should look into it, even people not going to a foreign country--there are still way cool things you can check out there. There's even one program that teaches British English for Americans! Isn't that fabulous?

Here's a picture of some Japanese cake, because I am hungry.

Okay, that's all for now!

Get out of here already!

1 comment: