We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Wednesday 9 June 2010

G'Bye, Polly Pie; we will miss you.

My visa is entirely the cutest thing ever. Besides my standard passport photo's transformation into a nice black and white vignette portrait, it is also decorated with light pink cherry blossoms and Mt. Fuji, as well as a watermark in the shape of a fan with the letters 'V-I-S-A' across it. Truly adorable.

In honor of LoKate's blog post dedicated to her sister's food, I have to say that I made a dish taught to me by the one and only LKS; the Spanish Tortilla. It was quite delicious, especially for being gluten free (terrible, terrible, terrible diet--I truly think the doctor that I visited is straight up bananas if he thinks this business will continue past the two week mark). It's been so long since I've had a proper dessert (not since Saturday at least)--I'm starting to hallucinate (and by hallucinate I of course mean that I am very, very grumpy. I'm also displeased with everything. Except my very cute visa [But I do hate new Google--where is the Image option???]. I have also become forgetful. See P.S.).

P.S. Suzy informed me that I missed the Glee season finale tonight, which is completely ridiculous of me. Thank goodness for DVR!

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of delicious things...we still need to go get some tasty crepes (from the Diamond Plaza, I think?) before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl! I'm so glad you made tortilla, it is the best food on the planet.

    Also, I hung out with an old roommate in Wheaton and she took me to a place where you get to serve your own frozen yogurt! She tried to explain to me like 7 times before we got there that frozen yogurt is no t exactly like ice cream. Even when I told her, I think I've been to a similar place before, maybe...

    ReplyDelete