We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Saturday 26 June 2010

Up on the rooooof....


Still on the roof. If you're wondering whether I look horrendous in the picture, let me just clarify--you're correct. It's morning, I'm tired, in my pajamas, with unbrushed hair, on a roof (but at least wearing slippers! It's a requirement at the training house). Actually, being on the roof isn't as bad as I make it seem with my incessant whining; I just like to see how many blog titles I can come up with that involve the word.

So, yesterday was my first day giving an entire presentation of a lesson--targeted at 4-5 year olds, no less. I think it went pretty well, as I am known for being EXTREMELY GENKI! in Japan (usually the translation goes along the lines of 'healthy', but it's not uncommon for a Japanese person to translate it 'high tension', and now I know why). But still, it was a bit exhausting--lots of singing and dancing. I'm starting to view the adult lessons as a break. And speaking of breaks, tomorrow is our first day off! And I'm going to dinner with HERAgami!! I don't know about her, but I'm peeing my pants in excitement.

Ok, I need to go prep for the day (it's my turn with cleaning duties today, and the president is coming, so I need to DO MY BEST!). Hopefully I'll be able to put up some much cooler pics soon.

<.3

2 comments:

  1. jill you iz beautiful, even if you don't think so.

    Also, yay classes! yea, teaching can be super exhausting, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Suz.
    That's an adorable pic.

    I'm really excited to talk to you when you have sturdy internet. :)

    ReplyDelete