We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Thursday 3 June 2010

Lobstervations.


LoKate left that word in her comment on my last entry, and after I read it, I just sat giggling to myself for awhile while I repeated it.

I always know that it's the start of a good week when I come home and am greeted by a brand new dog. For some reason, these dogs are usually black (at least 4), and they usually are brought home by my siblings (Roar-dawg being the biggest repeat offender here). The latest, however, was brought home by my sister to dogwatch for her co-worker. This fine, noble creature goes by the name of Polly, and can launch herself sideways off of couches. Isn't she wonderful?? Taco went nuts at first, but now he more or less tolerates her. When we play with the tug-o-war chew toy, Taco will chase after it, and Polly will chase after Taco. Goldie has no idea what is going on ever.

Also, I have bought my plane ticket and submitted my Visa application. I'm going to Japan for realsies now. The last things to do are pack and g00d-bye party!!

One last lobstervation (even though the rest of the blog was actually more statements than lobstervations): when looking up "Why" with Google, the top suggestion is "Why can't I own a Canadian". Fortunately, I found out the reason for this in Yahoo! Answers: the Teen edition.

1 comment:

  1. oh man. lobstervations, that's great. i'm a bit of a portfanteau, you see.

    but anyway, when i typed in "why c" the second thing that came up is "why chicago loves portland" ha!

    ReplyDelete