We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Monday 16 August 2010

Kids.

Tomohito (TH) has 3 phrases in frequent rotation: "Kids.", "Oh rearry?", and "Dammit!" So in his honor, I named this babeh-sized post after him.

Basically, after I caught the last train home, I had my music on shuffle as I readied myself to get on my bike to go home. One of the first songs to come on was "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, and in my cynical-about-love-state, I went "Pffffft," in response. Only I did it really, really loudly. I then decided the best way to get on my bike was to bunny hop over the seat and then kick off the brake (of course, I was wearing a dress). Needless to say, I have not mastered the art of Japanese elegance and grace yet.


Well, that's about all. Sorry if I got your hopes up for more. It's late at night and I am very sweaty. Which I just realized was due to my AC being set at 28 degrees.

Also, both times I came home today, I entered my house with a shout (which is just great; as I'm sure I already terrify the neighbors with my large gaijiness--as well as my midnight singing in the shower). The first was due to a lizard dropping from my ceiling into my room; the second was because a very large and loud cicada followed me down my outside hallway. Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. :-) You're cute. Do you work in celsius temperature in Japan?

    ReplyDelete