We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams

Thursday 19 August 2010

A moment of...

There is one thing I wish for every day. It's the same thing day after day, basically since I've arrived. If I had this one thing, I feel like everything would be right in the world. All I want...is for it to be less bloody hot. All I want is to arrive at work not dripping sweat; or at least not have to base my wardrobe on what polyester styles best hide it.

Also, my apartment is about the same size as a cardboard box, and yet I always seem to misplace my AC remote. I can tell you where at least 4 tubes of mascara are, but when it comes to the only necessity in my apartment, I misplace it at least twice a day (once before I leave for work; the second before I go to bed--and a few times in between for good measure).

However, one thing I must say is wonderful is the soundtrack for (500) Days of Summer. Thanks to Hera for getting me that (that is, for uploading it to her own computer, and then allowing me to sneak it off while she was in the shower)--also, thanks for the movie itself; I watched it last week when I was, to put it kindly and culturally; feeling like merde. I should say the Japanese equivalent--kuso--but it doesn't have that certain elegance of the French variety.

Anyways, please ruminate this when you miss me:

"It's so damn hot! Milk was a bad choice."

1 comment:

  1. Every day. I miss you every day.

    How nice of you to sensor your cursing words so that they're in French. Haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete